Friday, January 21, 2011

Breaking out of Chocolate Prison

I did the impossible yesterday by avoiding chocolate and all candy for an entire day.  This has become my prison, the mid day candy dip.  I'll only have a few M&M's turns into a handful of M&M's and a couple pieces of dark chocolate to wash it down. 
To me working in an office brings about good and bad decisions all day with food.  I only ate an english muffin this morning! Or, wow another birthday cake down the hatch... I work in a stressful business and I have to admit I turn to food to get my mind off of the next issue that I immediately have to resolve or to wind down from the last emergency.  And then I resolve to feeling fat at the end of the day and hoping I'll do better tomorrow. Yesterday was a good day though, I avoided all candy, did a small workout at home, and avoided the couch a little more than the day before.  So here it is folks, I had a good one yesterday and I'm striving to make that two in a row, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment